The Emergency department is a speciality department within Upasana Hospital dealing with every aspect of patient- centered care experience including all kinds of illnesses that require immediate attention, whether medical or surgical, age, or clinical presentation. The department is fully equipped to handle. The doctors, paramedical staff, and nurses in the emergency medicine department swing into action to provide prompt medical care and minimize the effects of injuries, stabilize traumatized patients, and save lives.
The medical care facility has an ambulance service for transporting patients suffering from life-threatening traumas or emergencies. Fitted with cutting-edge technology, the experts are fully capable of diagnosing and managing all emergency and trauma situations, such as poisoning and drug overdose, cardiac arrest, head trauma, fractures, and anaphylactic shock. They're also trained in disaster management. Our Emergency service is available 24/7, with secure and rapid ambulance services.
Furthermore, the emergency medicine department houses a triage unit, isolation room, observation area, minor operation theatre and trauma care. Along with well-equipped mobile ICUs, our medical staff is well-trained in providing crucial pre-hospital care in transporting critically ill or life-threatening injury cases. The department also plans to start a basic and advanced Life support training for paramedics in the future.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Management of acute medical, surgical, cardiac, pediatric and neonatal emergencies.
- Medical emergencies and trauma situations like poisoning and drug overdose, cardiac arrest, head trauma, fractures, and anaphylactic shock.
- Airway protection
- Vascular support
- Cardiac support
- Cardiac pacing
- Acute burns and poisoning management.
- Disaster management.
- Advanced ambulance services for patients.
- Care to all trauma victims including polytrauma following RTAs, i.e. falls or assault.
- Coverage by well-trained emergency physicians & nurses 24/7, 365 days.