The Audiology Department at Upasana Hospital deals with hearing and balance challenges of people across all age groups. We have a licensed and experienced audiologist committed to improving your quality of life by addressing your unique auditory and vestibular needs.
Hearing loss is one of the world’s most common health issues. From the moment we wake up to the time we go to sleep, sound plays an important role in our lives. It connects us to the world. Our hearing is worth preserving, protecting and restoring. Good hearing improves the quality of life. We have a specialized acoustically-designed sound treatment room equipped with high quality instruments for the identification, diagnosis and management of hearing disorders.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings
- Cochlear implants
- Paediatric audiology
- Balance and vestibular services
- Pure tone audiometry
- Tympanometry and Audio-reflexometry
- New born hearing and screening
- Management of ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Assessment, Diagnosis and management of Delayed Speech and language associated with/without Hearing loss, Cerebral palsy, Mental Retardation, Cleft lip / Palate, Autism, Stuttering / Stammering, ADHD, Cluttering, Misarticulation, Aphasia, Dysarthria, Voice Disorders and Syndromes